Date: 21 April (Sun)
Venue: The Square @ Publika (Mont Kiara)
The Malaysian Nature Society together with the Marine Special Interest Group (Selangor Branch) will be exhibiting at Rockin 4 the Reefs – a 1-day music, arts and cultural festival to raise awareness and funds for local environmental education and conservation initiatives.
More than 30 local musicians will rock the stage – and at the same time – 12 local environmental NGOs and green businesses will be exhibiting – free admission!
Drop by our booth to say hi! or do one or more of the following:
1) discover how the oldest environmental NGO in Malaysia is conserving Malaysian coral reefs and marine life and how it’s educating students, members, and the public about appreciating the marine environment.
2) book your place(s) for the Snorkel & Dive at Pulau Perhentian, a pre-World Oceans Day event in early June
3) renew or sign up for MNS membership
4) purchase MNS merchandise
5) make a donation to one of our reef projects
6) learn more about sustainable seafood, biorock technology, and why gobies and shrimps are best friends forever.
The festival, organised by Reef Check Malaysia and the Environmental Education Alliance of Southeast Asia, will continue from April 22-27 at school roadshows.