Dates: Aug 15-18 (Sat-Tues)
Locations: Sri Hartamas (theory) Tioman Island (practical)
Course fees: Member price: RM 1,200 Non-member price: RM 1,270 (includes 1-year MNS membership)
In view of the popularity of the PADI Open Water Course we organised in April 2008, the Marine SIG is having a similar course in August 2009. As usual, the payment collections from the trip costs will fund our programmes with the Kelab Pencinta Alam (KPA) activities at Tekek School, which the children look forward to every year.
This trip package includes:
1. Theory classes at Sri Hartamas, from early July to early August, prior to trip
2. Course materials
3. Stay at Panuba Resort, Tioman Island
4. Speedboat from Mersing to Tioman, and from Tioman to Mersing
5. Dive equipment (encouraged to bring own mask, snorkel & fins)
6. Breakfast on 16, 17 & 18 Aug
7. 1 BBQ dinner
8. 1 beach cleanup
Travel to and from Mersing is by carpooling/bus, where the costs will be borne by each individual.
Please make booking payment of RM200 by Wednesday, 1 July 2009.
Please make full payment by Wednesday, 15 July 2009.
Interested individuals are to contact Khor Hui Min (mobile: 017-881 7714, e-mail: email@example.com) for booking as soon as possible, as places are limited.