Sat 4th June 10am to Sun 5th June 2005 noon
Pulau Tioman, Pahang
How to get there?
1-hour speed boat from Mersing, Johor
(ask the boatman to drop you off at the Marine Park or if he refuses, get off at Tekek Jetty)
Who is organising this?
Malaysian Nature Society Marine Group, Selangor Branch (with assistance from other Special Interest Groups)
Who are we organising this for?
- Tourists on Tioman Island
- Exhibition, membership & merchandise stalls
- Snorkel tours
- Bird watching
- Forest Walks
- Frogging (Night walk)
- Games (for adults & kids)
- Photography Display
- River & Kampung clean up
Why are we having this event?
- To celebrate the unique diversity of Tioman Island – both on land and underwater.
- To promote the appreciation of nature to both locals and tourists.
- Show the locals the tourism potential of nature appreciation and how to conduct it sustainably.
General enquiries – Serina 017-6729367 – firstname.lastname@example.org
To sponsor – Saras 012-3520495 – email@example.com
To volunteer – Jarina 013-2075516 – firstname.lastname@example.org